quinta-feira, 14 de junho de 2012

Movie Reviewer: A guy with an opinion



Well I finally did it. I created my own blog. The reason behind such action that occupies a small portion in the wide world of the web is simple: because I can. And from that’s as good a reason as any. Another key aspect that led me to this lies in the fact that very often my friends and family come to me and ask what did I think about a given movie, and the answer is a 2 hour analysis of the goddamn movie, it’s box office performance and my very own input about how could I have improved it if I had directed it. 15 minutes after I have started talking, 90% of the “audience” has actually dozed off. So, the creation of a blog poses as an adequate solution, as it would allow anyone to actually select what they really want to know about my opinion regarding a given movie (assuming they actually WANT to hear about it in the first place). 

Regarding the scope of movies reviewed, not only will I analyze the most recent releases but also any recently seen movie I have found relevant to comment on.

I’ll bottom-line my final appreciation of the movie with a quick conclusion at the end of each analysis (allowing you to skip the big text) and grade it with a classic 0-10 scale (with 10 being the highest and 0 the lowest). Comments and feedback will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
BT

1 comentário: